Source: Napoleon Grills
Yields: 2 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Grill Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat grill to 450°F to 500°F.
- Using a sharp knife, carefully score the duck skin in a diamond pattern without going through the meat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Grill over direct heat, skin side down, for 2 minutes.
- Flip the duck breasts and grill over indirect heat for 10 minutes.
- Place over direct heat again for 2 minutes on each side. Remove from grill and allow the duck to rest.
- In a skillet or wok preheat the oil. Add cauliflower and broccoli, cooking stir fry-style for 3 to 4 minutes before adding beans, peppers, and onion. Stir fry another minute or two, then add mushrooms and garlic.
- Add curry paste to the skillet/wok, stirring to combine. Pour in the coconut milk and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Slice the duck breast into thin slices and serve over rice and curry. Top with a little extra sauce.