Source: Napoleon Grills
Yields: 12-36 servings
Prep Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Grill Time: 20 minutes
- Boil or bake potatoes until tender. Cut in half lengthwise and scoop out flesh (reserve for another use), leaving a ¼ to ½ inch shell.
- Preheat grill to medium high or 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut each potato shell lengthwise into 3-5 wedges. Rub both sides of wedges with olive oil. Sprinkle with rib rub and place skins on pre-soaked planks.
- Set planks on the grill, close lid and grill-roast for 10-12 minutes.
- Generously brush wedges with barbecue sauce. Sprinkle with bacon and cheese.
- Grill another 3-5 minutes, or until cheese has melted and the edges of skins are crispy. Remove from grill and garnish with chopped green onions.
- Serve immediately from the plank with additional barbecue sauce on the side.