Source: Primo Ceramic Grills
Yields: 10-12 servings
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Cooking Time: 4 hours
Required: 7-Quart Dutch Oven
Serve with warm bread and butter.
- Set up the grill for indirect cooking and heat to 275°F (135°C).
- In the 7-quart Dutch oven, add 2 cups of water, stir in the gravy and au jus mixes.
- Add all the ingredients, except the corn starch. Salt and pepper to taste. Fold with a large spoon to mix the ingredients.
- Place the Dutch oven uncovered in the grill and allow to cook for 30 minutes, which adds smokey flavor.
- Cover and allow to simmer for 3 hours.
- Mix the corn starch with 1/2 cup of water and whisk until thoroughly blended.
- Add to Dutch oven and fold ingredients.
- Allow stew to simmer for another 30 minutes. Serve immediately with warm bread and butter.