Source: Primo Ceramic Grills
Yields: 1 hour
Temperature & Cooking Time: 250°F for 2.5 hours
Mix thoroughly for dry rub.
- Trim off any excess fat from the ribs. Lightly coat with olive on the meat side only. Sprinkle rub heavily and press down on the meat so the rub sticks.
- Place on a tray and cover with clear plastic wrap. Refrigerate 24 hours.
- Set up the grill for indirect cooking and heat to 250°F. Place ribs in the grill for 2 1/2 hours.
- Remove, place on a plate and loosely foil for 10 minutes.
- Cut into chops and pour fresh lemon over them.